Wednesday, September 12, 2012

DIY Coastal Bench from Goodwill Find!

Good afternoon everyone!! Today I did a DIY Project for my guest room. Last weekend, Jeremy and I went to a few different Goodwill's and found a toy box for $9.99! Well today I made a trip to Home Depot and picked out some paint, and Mary Jo's Cloth Store to get some upholstery fabric. I had already picked up some caster wheels at Home Depot two days ago for the project! Here is the link I used to get the inspiration from!


Before Pictures of the Goodwill Toy Box:

Toy Box Top

Goodwill Toy Box
Goodwill Toy Box transformed into Coastal Rolling Storage Bench!

Coastal Rolling Storage Bench

Bench Close-Up

I am really happy with the way it turned out considering this is the very first time I have ever refurbished a piece of furniture before! I have definitely never even attempted to upholster anything EVER! I may decide to shabby it up a little bit in the future, but for now I am happy with the way it sits! Whenever the entire room is finished this little beauty is going to sit in front of the twin bed my husband made for the room! Now onto my next project which is painting yet another thing I found at Goodwill, a bookshelf I paid $8.99 for! 

Have A Magical Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment