Saturday, September 22, 2012

Organized Closet, Guest Room 90% Complete!

Good morning, good morning you guys!! It is a lovely Saturday morning, well for 30 more minutes anyway, then it will be afternoon. Today we are going to an auction just down the street from my house! I have seen some of the pictures of things up for auction online and saw a few things that I think will go well in the den and breakfast room in the new house! I guess we will see if I actually come home with anything or not later on. 

Without having to buy anything I was able to organize the craft closet which I was very happy about. I don't really want to buy anything because I am not sure how the closets are going to be in the new house and I didn't want to buy things for this house only to find out that they wouldn't fit in the closet at the new house! Sorry, I think I am rambling a little bit, but you get the picture! So I was going to show you some before and after photos of the closet! Before it was blue and full of junk, so I took the junk out, moved it where it needed to go and assembled all of the craft supplies from all of the rooms around the house! It is so nice having a place for something, now I know when I need a pair of scissors exactly where they are supposed to be, the only problem might be putting them back when we are done...

Before

After: Nice and Organized!

With the sheets and pillowcases coming in the mail today there are only 2 other things that need to be done for this room to be completed!!! We have to buy the mattress for the bed, and change the carpet! I am so proud of what has been accomplished in here and I can't wait to move onto the next room the den! Soon I will take some photos so you can see the completed room! It took a little bit of hard work (not much) to change this room from the junk room it was before to a usable space with a guest bed, bookshelf, desk with computer, craft closet and ROOM to walk ;) 

I'm sure I will add some more little touches on the way, I always find things that speak to me, like I think it would be nice to add a little welcome tray to the bed, with maybe a little dish for chocolates or something sweet for a guest! This room gets me excited for the time when we get to go house shopping! I have already been sneaking peeks at all of the houses on the market in our new town and I absolutely cannot wait to go and see some of them...darn waiting..it is killing me!!

Have A Magical Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment