Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Goodwill Haul: Part Two

I am kind of at the point when someone knows they are going to move, and they get overwhelmed with all of the things that need to be done! Sheesh, we have an huge list of stuff that has to be done to the house, I need to go through everything to find out what needs to be sold, kept, donated, or thrown out! We are supposed to have a yard sale on Saturday of this week so I am also trying to get everything together for that. So it is all a tad overwhelming, but I am trying to do one thing at a time instead of worrying about all of the things that need to be done. But anyway, with that little spiel out of the way we can get back to the original point of this post!

Round two! I don't want to clutter up my blog with too many photos right off the bat, but I still want to show you all what I managed to get at Goodwill on Labor Day! 

Desk Caddy, that I thought looked Beachy

Jeremy really liked this box, we are gonna repaint it!

I found lots of glass stuff, gonna fill it with shells or sand or something?

Really cool basket, maybe for towels, or decor?

I like this one, either for picnics or craft stuff!

I definitely thought guest bath towels for this one

A Chest we are gonna sand and repaint and for only $9.99!

A Pair of Cool Candle Holders

The old encyclopedias were really cool, the whole set wasn't there but I managed to get A, S, & C, which happen to be my initials!

I think I mentioned it before, but Friday Jeremy and I are driving down to the beach to look around where our new home is going to be, and bonus he wants to do a little antique/thrift shopping while we are there, so I may get some more fun things this weekend! Our first yard sale is going to be on Saturday, so hopefully we can make some money and then either use it for bills or to buy more things! I am having fun already and I know it is going to get even better as it gets closer to our move date! Have A Magical Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment