Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Who Doesn't Take Debit Cards??

Hey guys! I hope you all had a great day, mine was a little busy and lazy at the same time. This morning my dogs woke me up at 5:45 barking, they were still on the bed and barking at the hallway? They are weird. I got up and painted a bit more of the closet and it is almost finished now, but a tad left to do and then I can start putting things back inside of it! 

We went to Home Depot this afternoon and got some little storage containers for my cross-stitch thread...I have TONS of it. We also had to stop by Hobby Lobby to get some Plastic Floss Bobbins so I can organize them all by color and number so they are easier to find because at the moment they are in a giant plastic bag! I would never be able to find which one I needed if they stayed in there. 

You wanna know something funny, I keep finding things that I didn't even know I had, and I somehow keep wasting money on things that I thought I needed but it turns out I have surplus of at the house. We are so disorganized it is ridiculous, so I am really hoping to change that. The main problem that we have in our house right now is lack of furniture and organizational things, like bins, boxes, etc. I hope that when we move into our new home everything will have it's place and it will stay there so I can find it when I need it! It is nice to have the time to go through an entire house and organize it before you move o that when you get there it should be fairly simple to get everything where it needs to go. 

On the guest room checklist here are the things that still need to be done before I can start working on the den.

Carpet
Finish Painting Closet
Organize Craft Closet
Purchase Mattress/Bed Linens/Pillows for Bed

That is all!! I am so happy that I am making really good progress on this room. I bet tomorrow we will make a trip to Staples and IKEA to get the things to finish it off! Mr. C is off work tomorrow and so I know I will have some help from him on this project. I have decided that I want everything labeled and I have picked out some really cool Martha Stewart Home Office ones made by Avery from Staples that I think will be perfect for what I am doing. The other thing we need to get are some storage boxes from IKEA, they are really inexpensive but perfect for craft closet storage. Who knows we may even go ahead and get a mattress tomorrow. 

We are really excited to get started on the den, right now it is an office and so we have already been scouring Craig's List for new pieces to put in there. So I guess for now, I am going to get back to putting floss on bobbins and then maybe watch the Dodger game...

Have A Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment