Thursday, September 27, 2012

Guest Room 95% Complete!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing well this Thursday morning! I just got finished putting something up on Craig's List and taking some photos of the Small Guest Room. We got the Carpet in!! Yay! The only thing I am waiting on is for the pillows for the bed to arrive via the mail and then maybe a few other accessories and it will be COMPLETE! I know, it feels like it has taken forever to get this done, but I am not ready to move onto another room for the time being! But I am going to give you some shots of the Guest Room!

BEFORE

This is what the room looked like before we did anything to it! I wanted to give you a sneak peek of the before shot so you will  know just how much work it entailed! Blue walls, leftover border paper/glue that was a nightmare!! Old ugly dusty dealing fan, and the most hideous stained blue carpet you have ever seen! I am not going to reveal the entire room just yet, I want it to be perfect before I do but here are some teaser photos for you to look at until then!!

Auction lantern, antique market dish, grandmother's shell necklaces!

Auction Dresser Repaint!

Goodwill Bookshelf and Frames, Antique Store Finds

DIY Inspiration Board

The pillows should be in the mail soon, I ordered them on the 25th! I already have the sheet set for the bed, so it just needs to be washed and ironed before I put it on there, The desk needs to be accessorized and a few more things need to be hung on the wall, but it is definitely almost there and now I can start on our master bedroom! 

We already picked out the wall color, we are selling our bed/mattress and getting a new mattress set, we are moving up to king from queen! YAY!! I am going to be making a DIY headboard, and a few other things for the master bedroom but you will have to stay tuned for all of that when it happens!! I guess I should take some before shots of that room, well here I go!!

Have A Magical Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment