Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Goodwill Haul!!

Good morning! As some of you know, Jeremy and I went to 7 different Goodwill's yesterday. We are starting to assemble stuff that we think will fit in with our new house. We don't want to go too overboard spending money which is why we are buying things secondhand at the moment, but I am still pretty crafty and like to fix things up anyway so it works out pretty well for me! As I said in my last post we are trying to go for a shabby chic coastal/nautical design theme for our new home and so today I am going to show you some of the things that we purchased! 

$0.99 Frame that I am going to make custom beach art with!

Some other $0.99 Frames I thought were cool!

Going to repaint these two frames, but I thought they were interesting!
There was a few things that every single Goodwill had, frames/art and baskets! They are everywhere there! As far as artwork we found a few pieces that we liked but, one set looks a little more tropical so we are going to repaint the sides and whitewash over it to play down the bright colors, and the other is a lighthouse that Jeremy really liked so I told him I would work it in somehow!


Hopefully I will get back a little later today to post more of the stuff that we found! We bought a lot of things, I mean our car was completely full with everything that we got yesterday!! So if I don't see you again today...Have A Magical Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment